TRAVEL PHOTO DIARY | PARIS, FRANCE
8/19/2016
Hello! This is my first post about my trip to Paris. Enjoy this little travel photo diary I put together, this captures some of the best memories I made there. And I'm pretty sure there will be a part 2 because I have so many photos and they all didn't fit in just one post. Enjoy!
In the photo above it's me being happy because I finally was in Paris
Being happy in Saint-Germain
Saint-Germain-en-Lay
Saint-Germain-en-Lay
Saint-Germain-en-Lay
Jardin Des Tuileries
Saint-Germain-en-Lay
Louvre Museum
Louvre Museum
In Paris
The Louvre Museum
Place de la Concorde
In Paris
Eiffel Tower
Le mur des je t'aime
Sacre-Coeur, Montmartre
Place du Tertre, Montmartre
Montmartre
Montmartre
In Paris (the underground and the Moulin Rouge)
Art in Paris
In Paris
A bridge of locks
Throwing my key to the river Seine
Walking towards sunset
I hope you enjoyed seeing some photos I took in my trip to Paris/Saint-Germain.



























0 thoughts