TRAVEL PHOTO DIARY | PARIS, FRANCE

8/19/2016
Hello! This is my first post about my trip to Paris. Enjoy this little travel photo diary I put together, this captures some of the best memories I made there. And I'm pretty sure there will be a part 2 because I have so many photos and they all didn't fit in just one post. Enjoy!

In the photo above it's me being happy because I finally was in Paris


Being happy in Saint-Germain


Saint-Germain-en-Lay


Saint-Germain-en-Lay


Saint-Germain-en-Lay


Jardin Des Tuileries


Saint-Germain-en-Lay


Louvre Museum


Louvre Museum


In Paris


The Louvre Museum

Place de la Concorde

In Paris
Eiffel Tower


Le mur des je t'aime


Sacre-Coeur, Montmartre

Place du Tertre, Montmartre
Montmartre

Montmartre


In Paris (the underground and the Moulin Rouge)


Art in Paris


In Paris


A bridge of locks


Throwing my key to the river Seine


Walking towards sunset


I hope you enjoyed seeing some photos I took in my trip to Paris/Saint-Germain.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.