GET TO KNOW ME: 10 FACTS ABOUT ME

7/19/2016
Hello! So after thinking about what I could do for my next blog post, I decided I would start this sort of post series that I called "Get to know me", I'll do different fun tags in which you, my readers will be able to get to know me a bit better. This is the 25 facts about me, with a twist!


As I have said this I decided to do a little twist, so recently I found this blogpost names 75 Good Questions To Ask To Get To Know Someone, and it has so many great random questions. So I picked 25 of them and I'll answer them now!

1. If you could live in a book, tv show or movie, what would it be?

I think I would choose Gossip Girl, if you've seen it then you know that tv show is all glamour and just amazing. I would definitely love to live like Blair for example.




2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I am going to answer by saying where would I like to be in 5 years, because to be honest I don't know what life will bring me.
So in 5 years I would love to be living independently in a loft, either in New York or in the center of Barcelona. I would love to be working on a job that I love and enjoy. I want no monotony in my life. I want to travel a lot. I would love to be in a good economic position. I want a small but truthful group of friends. And to be living a happy exciting life.



3. How would you spend a billion dollars?

I would do so many things. I would save part of the money to travel. Then I would save another part for living expenses. Then I would donate a part to some organisation. Then I would spend some money on whims, let's say makeup, clothing, household items, expensive restaurant,... 

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I have the longest list of places I want to travel to, but if I had to choose one to travel right this moment, I think I would choose New York, because I have been dying to go there for the longest time. Or The Maldives since it is summer and that is such a beautiful place.




5. What was your dream job growing up?

My dream job was a fashion designer, without a doubt.

6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you use it for?

I think it would be teletransportation, and I would use well, to travel. I think it would be the greatest thing, now I'm in Barcelona and in seconds I'm in the Caribbean Sea.

7. What is "Home" to you?

A place where you feel safe, good and loved.

8. What motivates you to succeed?

Self improvement and money. I know a lot of you may think that saying money is lame, but I think is very important. Of course money doesn't matter if you don't have loved ones (family, friends,...) to share it with. But I have some of those, so for me money is important. I'm not saying I want to be a billionare, I'm saying I want to have enough money to pay my living expenses, to travel, to buy goods, to buy something I crave from time to time, a car, a house; and to not be worrying constantly about having money problems. If have had money problems, then you know what that feels like, not good, is it?

9. What's your favourite comedy movie?

Not my favourite one because I hate picking favourites and I don't have one; but two that I really enjoyed and laughed at were We Are The Millers and Vacation. Also most comedy movies with Rebel Wilson, Steve Carell, Seth Roger, Jonah Hill, and some others I can't remember right now.



10. If you could play one instrument, what would it be and why?

The piano definitely. I think it is just beautiful.

And one more...

11. What words of wisdom would you pass onto your childhood self?

"Be strong, don't give up, do what makes you happy, fight for what you think that can make you happy, chase your dreams, don't trust people easily, be yourself, don't let anyone tell you you are not worth it, everybody makes mistakes, learn to forgive yourself, love yourself."


I hope you liked this post, I really enjoyed writing it!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.