TOP 5 PHOTO EDITING APPS

8/01/2016
Hi! Over the years I have being trying a lot of different apps, and I have come along with my top 5 photo editing apps (all of them for free). Of course, these are my favourite ones, so feel free to tell the ones you like the most. Enjoy!

1. VSCO
I know a lot of you may already know this one, but in case you don't, this is my all time favourite app. It has so many filters (there are so many free filters and some that cost 0,99€, 2,99€ or 3,99€).
My favourite filters are B5, C1, P5, LV3, HB2, SE3 and TK (TK is the newest filter and it is free).
Also the editing options are incredible and so easy to use.

Photo using B5 and using tools from VSCO (that's my mum in the picture):


This app has so many options. I only use it to whiten my pictures though. And if you are wondering what the hell I'm talking about when I say whiten my photos, I mean whenever I have one of those pictures that have a white background and I want it to make it whiter, I go to the app, open the photo, effects, corrections, and I click on teeth whiten (I know you are supposed to it for your teeth but whatever). And in corrections you can also do things like get rid of any blemishes or give yourself a little tan. You can get so creative!

I whitened the background of this photo:


A bright, fresh app created by A Beautiful Mess with many filters and effects. The only downside is that there are only 2 free packs of filters and 1 free pack of effects. But it gives you many options for your photo. My favourite filter is Disco Ball and my favourite effect is Flare.

Photo using Disco Ball:



A sofisticated looking app created by Google, and it has an incredible amount of tools and great filters. I really like using it and playing around with the tools this app offers you.

Photo I edited with Snapseed:



Most people must know PicMonkey from the webpage, but recently they made the app version and I love it, as well as I love the webpage for editing and giving my photos a special touch.
PicMonkey, along with Canva.com is what I mainly use to edit my blog photos.

Photo I edited using PicMonkey:




I hope this was helpful! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.