SEVENTEEN MAKEUP HAUL AND REVIEWS

8/15/2016
Hello! So today I have a Seventeen makeup review!
Thanks to Seventeen for very kindly sending these products to me, I'm so pleased.

First I want to thank Seventeen for being so generous and having an amazing service!
With the products they sent a letter introducing me to their Seventeen Blogger Network, and this is how it all looked like:


The first thing I noticed when I was looking at the products is that they all come with such great packagings and they are so detailed with every piece of information you may need in order to use each product, which I thought was incredibly nice.

First thing I'm going to be talking about is their Easy On The Eye - The Big Smoke eyeshadow palette.


This palette comes with matte and shimmer powder shadows, a dual ended applicator, an eye primer, metallic eyeshadow creams and a huge mirror.
The packaging of the palette is all matte black which I love and at the back it has the eyeshadow's names and information about the palette.


The first thing you notice when you open it is the get the look guide it comes with, which can be very helpful.

Here you have all the swatches:




On top we have the 3 cream shadows and the eye primer.


Overall I think this shadows are good quality, the range of colours is great, and I absolutely love the metallic cream shadows and the eye primer, which works perfectly and makes the eyeshadow stay all day.

The only downside is that the last 3 powder shadows (the last 3 you can see on my arm when I swatched them) are not as good, for some reason they're not even half as pigmented as the rest and the last one is too powdery. But overall, is a great palette for all of those who are getting started with makeup!

Price: £7.99


The 2nd products I'll be talking about is the Seventeen Wow! Tan liquid glow bronzer.
This is personally a product I had never tried before and I really like it.


It is a liquid bronzer and what I do is I dab it on my cheeks and cheekbones area and it lifts my skin and it gives it a luminous tan glow. I love how it looks.
One thing to bear in mind is that you have to apply a tiny bit, and if you feel like you need a bit more then build it up, but start with a tiny bit of product.


Price: £5.99


The 3rd product I'll review, are these 2 Mega Matte lipsticks.
When I saw this I got so excited to try them out because I absolutely love matte lipsticks and the colours they chose to send me are stunning.


I have got the shades Violet Summer and Lava You A Lot.


The red lipstick is beautiful, it is a light orange red, the pigmantation is great and the feeling of the matte lipstick is not drying at all and it is so comfortable, as well as for the Violet Summer lipstick. The only downside is that for some reason Violet Summer is not half as pigmented as the Lava You A Lot, but surprisingly I still like it because it gives me a very soft looking violet lip, which I love personally. But I do think they should improve how much they last, although with a retouch it's all good.

Price: £4.49


The 4th and last product is their Brow Kit.
For me eyebrows define your whole look, so it is very important to make them look as great as we can. First of all this palette is for brunettes. It has 1 brow wax (which I haven't tried yet), 1 brow powder, 1 highlighter powder, 1 brow pencil and 1 brow brush. It also comes with a great mirror and a guide to help you use the palette and the steps in order to get that awesome brow.



The powder shade doesn't really match my brow colour, it is just a tiny bit warm for me, but it is nice quality.
The highlighter does its job, but nothing too crazy so it is great if you're going for a natural look.
My favourite thing of this brow kit is the brow pencil, it matches my brow shade so well, and it works great, such a shame it's so small though.

Price: £5.99


My favourite out of the 4 products I have talked about, is the liquid bronzer.
Overall I definitely recommend trying these products, and I honestly can't wait to see what else Seventeen has. Hope you enjoyed!

*These products have been sent to me, I did not purchase them. These opinions are 100% mine, and they are completely honest.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.