RUNNING AWAY

7/15/2016
At some point, in a certain moment, we all think about running away. For me, questions like these ones come to my mind: Who would care? Would I be happy? Who would miss me? Am I doing the right thing?
There’s a quote that says “Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you”.




Have you ever felt while being in a room full of people, as if you were alone? I have had that feeling very recently. For me it’s quite a disturbing feeling. In that moment I think: What if I run away, to another beautiful place, with new people and new views…
Life is hard. Sometimes with everything that’s going on, with all the stress, all the worries; sometimes all a person needs is to spend some time away. Sometimes I really need that, to clear my head, and at least for a while, feel happy or just not having any worries it’s okay.
I was lucky enought to that a couple of weeks ago. I went on a trip with my friends to Malta, and I had the best time there.
I do think it’s very important to first determine what you are running away from. If you're running away from your life in general, from your stressed life; I do think that it’s may be good to escape. But if you’re constantly running away from certain problems that may show up in your life, don’t try running away from them, problems will follow and get bigger. Just face them and work through them. It will make you stronger.
“Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win.”
 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.