REVIEW: RIMMEL LONDON SCANDALEYES MICRO EYELINER (WATERPROOF)

7/21/2016
Hi! For today's review I have something I have own for quite a long time now, and that's the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner + Waterproof.


Rimmel claims that it has got the following characteristics:
Ultra fine applicator draws a super precise line
Intense colour lasts up to 24 hours
Waterproof and smudge-proof

It does have a fine applicator and it also draws a precise line, which is great.



It does have an intense colour, but I wouldn't say it has a opaque deep black colour, rather a grey-black shade.
Obviously this eyeliner doesn't last for 24h, it lasts a normal amount of time.
They also say it is waterproof and smudge-proof, and unfortunatly I desagree. Mine smudged and faded out with water. But I have tried it on a normal day, without going to the beach or whatever, and it has totally worked out.
I must say when I first applyed it I found it quite tricky, but you eventually get used to it.

The price of this eyeliner is about 7€ (6$) more or less, which a great price.

Overall I think it is a good eyeliner, just not waterproof so if you're planning to have a pool day don't pick this one.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.