REVIEW: GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER

7/23/2016
Hello! Today I have the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water review for you guys, and it is very good.



Garnier claims that this micellar cleansing water:
-Is suitable for all skin types
-Removes all makeup
-Cleanses
-For face, eyes and lips
-Perfume free

Basically, all in 1.

And I am very glad to say that I totally agree with everything!



Garnier words: "Micellar Cleansing Water features micelle cleansing molecules that pull oil and dirt away from the face. Our all-in-1 cleanser gently takes all makeup off, no rinsing, no harsh rubbing." And I agree.

This micellar water does its work amazingly. It works with Micelle technology.
I have oily and sensitive skin and it works great on me. It removes all my makeup without hard rubbing at all, it cleanses my face, it works great for eyes, face and lips. One very important thing is that it doesn't itch your eyes, which is great.
And it is perfume free aswell. I have mine in the size XXL which are 400ml.



The price of this product is only 3,99€ (which is about 4.30$), it comes with a huge amount of product, it works perfectly and overall, I 100% recommend this Garnier Micellar Water.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.