MY FAVOURITE FEELINGS
7/14/2016Hello, my name is Sofia. I’m 15 and I live in Barcelona. Now that I’ve just presented myself, I would like to tell you why I decided to create this blog.
Today, 12/07/2016 I was listening to some music, doing nothing and I started thinking about what I like. I love travelling, makeup, fashion, art, photography,… But I have never really shared my thoughts, tips, ideas about these things with anyone.
So I have decided to start a blog. This will be like ma petite évasion, in english "my little escape".

Here there are some of my favourite feelings:
- Listening to a meaningful song.
There are plenty of songs I like, but when you put your earphones on and this song with an special meaning, melody or lyrics pops up; it’s different.
- Spontaneous plans with good company.
Obviously I love hanging out with people I like, whether it’s family or friends or someone special. But if you add a little bit of spontaneity I will probably be even more excited. - Sunsets.
One of my very favourite things to do is to watch the sunset. I think there is no such thing. It is so beautiful. - One of my favourite feelings is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much you enjoy them and their existence. (Found this one on Tumblr and I completely related to it).
- Laughing.
And I mean those uncontrollable laughs that make you cry and in that moment you feel good. - Hugs.
And I mean those true hugs with your best friends that make you feel loved and protected and calmed. - Friends.
Not just any kind of friends, but those with whom you can be your true self in from of them. - Achieving goals.
When you have accomplished something you really wanted, or have achieved one of your goals in life; when you know you have worked for it yourself and you have achieved it and you feel proud of yourself.
- Going to bed after a long hard day.
Not much to add, simple as that.
- New experiences.
I love doing new things, going to new places, learning new things; maybe you like them or maybe you don’t. But it’s a new experience. - Eating your favourite food.
- Taking pictures and making memories.
- Being surrounded with good vibes.
- Flowers & Plants, Dogs & Cats.
- Crossing things out of my bucket list.

- Expressing myself.
Drawing, writing, talking, whatever I may need.
I hope you liked this post, if you want you could leave me a comment down below saying what you would like to see in further posts.
P.S: All photos are mine
P.S: All photos are mine

0 thoughts