MY FAVOURITE SUMMER MEMORIES

9/05/2016

Summer is definitely my favourite time of the year and now that it is almost over and I'm going back to school soon, I'm going to share with you my favourite memories of this summer 2016.



1. My trip to Malta.
One of the best experiences, I did so many things for the first time there and it was amazing.





2. My trip to Paris.
I discovered a beautiful city and it was definitely one of my favourite experiences this summer.





3. I started this blog.
I literally started this blog on July and I am really happy with how it is turning out.
Of course I don't know if I will keep up with blogging, I hope so because I'm really enjoying it.
In this couple of months that I have been blogging I have had lovely feeback from lots of you and I'm so thankful for that.

4. I reached 100 bloglovin followers.
Today I woke up to find out that I reached 100 followers, thank you so much!

5. My graduation.
On June I graduated.
In cause you are not aware of how it works in Spain, basically I graduated from the studies that go from the age of 12 to the age of 16. And now I'll be starting the school that goes from 16 to 18.

My graduation is one of my favourite memories not because of the celebration itself, because I didn't have much fun to be honest; but for the fact that by graduating I was leaving behind that school, and although I have met nice people there, I was so fed up of it and I was so excited to be 2 steps closer to being 18 (by 2 steps I mean 2 years).


Click here or here to get to know me a little bit better.
Lots of love people!

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

CHECK OUT MY TWITTER

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM

Subscribe