CURRENT FAVOURITES | BELLÁPIERRE PRODUCTS REVIEW

9/02/2016

Hello! I hope you are having a fantastic week, today I wanted to talk about my beauty current favourites and then I realised that my favourite beauty products that I have adquired lately are all Bellápierre ones, so this is also a haul. Enjoy!



First of all I wanna give a huge thank you to Bellapierre for kindly letting be try these products, and I am so glad they did because I am loving them.



The first products I'll talk about is their Mineral Blush.
This blush is a mineral powder formula, and it is amazing.
I have mine in the shade Amaretto which is described as a Rosy Nude.



First of all, I have never been a blush type of girl, I only own a couple of blushes and I barely ever use them because I prefer to stick with bronzer.

Then I discovered this blush and I am in love. They have 4 different shades of this mineral blush and they are all very wearable beautiful colours.

The formula is amazing too, it lasts for quite a long time, it looks so natural, healthy and gorgeous on the skin and also it hasn't patched at all on my skin.


And by the way these blushes are recommended by make-up artists and dermatologists, they are award-winning and also talc free, paraben free, and suitable for all skin types and conditions. So that is very impressive to be honest.

And I have 3 different brushes to talk about, and I wanna give Bellapierre a quick shoutout because their brushes are cruelty-free and they are made of 100% synthetic fibers. YES.

- Angled blush brush:
I think this is an amazing blush/bronzer brush, it applies the product perfectly, very easy to work with and such great quality.



- Fan Brush:
I personally use this one to highlight my face and it does a great job. I like the brush, the one thing is that I feel like it is a bit too fluffy and thin if you know what I mean, I just wished it was a tiny bit thicker.



- Kabuki Brush:
I have read this brush is great for mineral foundation application, which I haven't tried yet but I have applied my loose mineral powder with it, and it is amazing.
I also find that if you apply your powder with this brush dabbing it into your skin it sets your foundation so much better and the result is amazing.



Links and prices:

-Mineral Blush: http://www.bellapierre.com/mineral-blush.html   45$ | 40€ | 34£
-Angled Blush Brush: http://www.bellapierre.com/blush-brush.html   30$ | 27€ | 23£
-Kabuki Brush: http://www.bellapierre.com/kabuki-brush.html   30$ | 27€ | 23£
-Fan Brush: http://www.bellapierre.com/fan-brush.html   15$ | 13,50€ | 11,50£

If I had to recommend 2 products out of the 4 I would probably suggest you buy the mineral blush and the kabuki brush cause I love them so much.

My Bellápierre wishlist:



I hope you enjoyed this little Bellápierre favourites post, I'll talk to you next time!


*These products have been sent to me, I did not purchase them. These opinions are 100% mine, and they are completely honest.

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

CHECK OUT MY TWITTER

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM

Subscribe