A WEEK NEAR THE BEACH | PHOTO DIARY IN SALOU

9/17/2016

Summer is my favourite season and since it has pretty much ended, my family and I thought it would be a great idea to go our last 4 days of summer before starting school to a hotel near the beach.



We stayed at the 4R Salou Park Resort Hotel, which was very lovely.
The room was appealing, clean and quiet (although the beds and pillows were very harsh).





The hotel has 2 outdoors swimming pools and one indoor swimming pool where there is also the spa zone. They were all very clean and so lovely!
















The food was also delicious and very varied everyday. I loved it!
The picture on the left is a part of what I would usually eat for breakfast and it was delicious.

Everyday you could find so many things you liked and different types of food.
The desserts were also very nice.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this!


We were only 5 minutes away from the beach. I absolutely loved that beach, it was beautiful!









I really enjoyed satying in Salou, I loved it even though I only got to be there for 4 days.
Such a great experience.


You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

CHECK OUT MY TWITTER

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM

Subscribe