WOULD YOU RATHER: BEAUTY TAG

7/17/2016

Hello! So for this post I wanted to do something a little bit different. So I decided to do a tag, and I thought I would do this would you rather beauty edition that I found on the interenet.




1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

That's hard but if I have to decide I'd rather lose my eye shadows and palettes, because you can totally rock your look with mascara, eyeliner and a popping lip colour.

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?

Even though I love my long hair I would rather chop my hair off cause it will always grow back and that way I can also see myself in a different look.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral definitely. I don't see my self with pink cheeks.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Clothes, I love makeup so much but I think I would rather spend it on clothing.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Lipstick as eyeliner cause you can always buy dark brown or black lipsticks, just saying.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

I love mac products, but I would rather only shop at Sephora.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

One eye shadow colour, I would choose a very neutral and natural shade.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

I don't think I could live doing any of those so neither.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

I would rather have dark nails.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?

Favourite eye product, I love my favourite lip colour too much.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?

In a messy bun, anyways I spend most of the time in one.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never use lipgloss, because I don't wear lipgloss anyways.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

I would rather have to sharpie them in everyday, I mean it would look weird but I can't live without my eyebrows.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Without nail polish.


And this is the end of this tag I hope you enjoyed reading it!

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

CHECK OUT MY TWITTER

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM

Subscribe