REVIEW: MAYBELLINE THE BLUSHED NUDES EYESHADOW PALETTE

7/14/2016

For my birthday I got this Maybelline palette as a present. There are some lovely shades in this palette so here is my review:













Price of the palette: 12$ aproximately (price may vary).

On the Maybelline’s website, this palette is described as: Our newest 12-shade collection curated to create infinite sensuous looks, is infused with rose gold pigments for bolder blushes, provocative plums, and risque roses.
 
In this palette we have all shimmery eyeshadows except for one of them which is matte.
The shadows are quite pigmented, buttery and very good quality.
My favourite shades are: The matte one (which is the 5th one in the 1st row), the copper one (the 1st one in the 2nd row), and pinky cream shimmery shadow (the 2nd one in the 1st row).
 

Overall I would recommend you try this palette if you are looking for a variety of shimmer shades and good quality shadows for an affortable price. But you really have to enjoy trying different shades because if you are more into the nudes and browns then I don’t think you will make the most of this palette since it has got greens, pinks, some brown, a copper, some almost white shimmers, etc.
I hope it was helpful!

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

CHECK OUT MY TWITTER

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM

Subscribe