REVIEW: KIKO MILANO AUTOMATIC PRECISION LIP LINER

7/15/2016

We are in summer sales season and a lot of stores have great deals going on. Of course I went shopping and one of the stores I went to is KIKO Makeup Milano.

They have up to 70% off in some products. One of them being the Automatic Precision Lip Liner.



I am always willing to seek for a new great lip liner, and that's exactly what I was doing.

This lip liner was originally 5,90€
I got it for only 1,70€

 

You can buy this product online by clicking here.

Regarding to its texture it is creamy, it is also comfortable to wear and I find it very easy to apply.
I picked up the shade 508, which is a sort of burgundy. Down below you can some swatches in different lightings.

 

 

I would recommend though applying a lipstick with the same sort of shade, in this case a burgundy based lipstick, that way I think it will give it a great final touch.

Overall I do recommend this lipliner and if you could run to the store while this offer is on, so much better.
I hope you found this helpful!

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

CHECK OUT MY TWITTER

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM

Subscribe