MY FAVOURITE AFFORTABLE MAKEUP BRUSHES

7/14/2016

After a lot of research for the best affortable brushes I finally made an order and recieved a bunch of brushes that were affortable, great quality and the best in my opinion.
So here are my reviews of the products. I have also added all the prices and links to buy each product if you're interested.



EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Set:The moment I tried this eye set I realized how good and soft they are. There’s nothing else to say, just great quality and amazing price. This set contains: Large eye brush, angled crease brush, petite eye shading brush, highlighting brush and a smudge brush (although in the set I received instead of the highlighting brush, an eyelining brush). By the way, it comes with a cute small bag for the brushes.
 

E.l.f. Powder Brush and Small Tapered Brush:
This were my first ever e.l.f brushes to try out, I had heard some great things about them and I absolutely love these. They are so soft. They are great quality, they pick up just the right amount of product, work amazingly; nothing bad to say about them.
The powder brush is the bigger one on top in the 1st picture; as the name says it’s a brush for applywing powder.
The other one, the small tapered brush, has got more than one use: you can set your under eye area with powder, you can apply contouring, highlighter, …


 


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush:
Best foundations brush I have tried. I love how it feels while applying the product. Great finish. I love it. (Sorry but I lost the pictures I took of this and the following product).
Catrice blush brush:
This brush is my favourite one for applying blush. It is soft and it works great.
http://www.catrice.eu/en/products/beauty-tools/detail/product/blush-brush.html

Links to buy the products I mentioned:

So this are my favourite affortable brushes I’ve been using lately. I hope you enjoyed this little review.

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

CHECK OUT MY TWITTER

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM

Subscribe