4 STEPS TO A FLAWLESS MATTE FACE

7/25/2016

Hello! Today I have for you guys a 4 steps guide to achieve a matte face.



If you are one of those people who likes to have a matte natural looking face, and you can't stand that oily looking face, this is a guide for you.

Step 1:
Apply your favourite oil-free, matte face primer.

Right now I don't own any because I ran out of my last one, but here you have some good examples:

-Kiko Milano Mat Base Corrector
-Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
-Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming perfector
-Benefit POREfessional

Step 2:
Apply your favourite concealer.

My favourite at the moment is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.



Step 3:
Apply an oil-free, matte foundation of your choice.

My favourite one at the moment is the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation.



Step 4:
Apply your favourite setting/mattifying powder.

My personal favourite is the NYC Smooth Skin Loose face power.



I hope you found this guide helpful!

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

CHECK OUT MY TWITTER

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM

Subscribe